Corn Fritter Patties
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 can (7 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- Canola oil
- In a small bowl, combine the pancake mix, egg and milk just until moistened. Stir in the corn.
- In a cast-iron or electric skillet, heat 1/4 in. oil to 375°. Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls into oil; press lightly to flatten. Cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side.
Nutrition Facts2 fritters : 228 calories, 11g fat (1g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 590mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
May 21, 2019
Delicious and so easy!
Jul 13, 2012
Fry them in a frying pan with very little oil.
Sep 1, 2009
Is there any way to reduce the fat in this recipe???CookoftheHouse
Aug 7, 2008
I really liked this recipe and will use it again, but the next time I will double the corn. It is a real good substitute for Native American frybread.