- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1 small potato, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 7 pitted ripe olives, halved
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour 2 tablespoons marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place chicken in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange the potato, mushrooms, carrot, green pepper, olives and onion around chicken. Drizzle with reserved marinade. Sprinkle with cheese and Italian seasoning. Cover and bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forChicken Breasts with Veggies
"This was very good. The chicken was tender and could be cut with a fork and the vegetables were seasoned well. I will definitely make this again."