- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 to 1-1/4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- In a large skillet, saute chicken, celery and onion in oil until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Add soy sauce and ginger; cook and stir until bubbly. stir in rice.
- Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until heated through. Uncover; sprinkle with noodles. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until noodles are crisp. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Reviews forChicken and Rice Chow Mein
"this all-in-1 chinese meal is just as good as the resturants. and the chow-mein noodles give it a nice crunch."