- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Scoop out and discard pulp. Invert the tomatoes on a paper towel to drain. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Spoon into tomatoes. Refrigerate until serving.
3 each: 72 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 85mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.