Cherry Tomato Bites
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 4 dozen
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Scoop out and discard pulp. Invert the tomatoes on a paper towel to drain. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Spoon into tomatoes. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 72 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 85mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Jan 16, 2020
I made this for New Year’s Eve get together with old friends and it was a real hit! They were the only food item completely devoured! They were a little time consuming to make as far as preparing the tomatoes but were easy to stuff and very tasty. I used a 1/8th tsp oblong measuring spoon to spoon out the middle of the tomatoes. It was super easy. Will make again.
Dec 26, 2019
All my Christmas guests loved the cherry tomatoes filling, they even used it on bread, dipping and on other bites??. Thank you and Happy holidays from the Netherlands
Dec 20, 2012
Hit at my xmas party!
May 1, 2011
I made these for a agroup gathering and everyone commented how great they were. It was really different, and attractive on the table. they tasted awesome.
Dec 30, 2010
Delicious - made them for Christmas and I'm making them again for New Year's!
Jul 21, 2009
These are absolutely delicious. I am asked to bring them to every party!!