Cheesy Tuna Mac
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) macaroni and cheese mix
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon process cheese sauce
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Stir in the milk, butter and contents of cheese packet. Add the soup, tuna, peas, onion and cheese sauce.
- Spoon into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 384 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 1209mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein.
Apr 7, 2011
Great! Quick and easy and you don't really taste the tuna.
Feb 10, 2010
Way too much sodium! My blood pressure would go up to be sure. Fran from MN
Oct 9, 2009
I made this with Campbell's Fiesta Nacho soup instead and it came out wonderfully.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.