Canadian Bacon Pizza Loaf
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 unsliced loaf (1 pound) French bread
- 1-1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 4 ounces Jones Canadian Bacon, chopped
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 small green pepper, sliced
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cut loaf in half lengthwise; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread cut sides of bread with the pizza sauce. Top with the Canadian bacon, pineapple, green pepper and cheese.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts2 slices: 459 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 1193mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 5g fiber), 24g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 11, 2013
This was good but had to many toppingsm
Oct 8, 2009
What a great surprise to have such a delicious pizza with so few ingredients - and ease! Please try this one - it's a keeper! Great leftovers too - if there are any!