Sausage French Bread Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced French bread
- 1-1/3 cups prepared Alfredo sauce
- 3 cooked Italian sausage links, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 2-1/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups shredded pizza cheese blend
- Cut bread in half horizontally; place on a baking sheet. Spread cut sides with Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with the sausage, olives, red pepper, onion, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms and cheese.
- Bake at 350° until heated through, 15-20 minutes. Cut into serving-size pieces.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 406 calories, 20g fat (10g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 1038mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 26, 2020
An excellent, supper fast lunch or dinner! Also, very easy to remember, the French bread make an excellent substitute for pizza dough and much fresher than frozen stuff from the isle. This will be on my “quick and easy“ recipe file.