- 1 unsliced loaf (1 pound) French bread
- 1-1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 4 ounces Jones Canadian Bacon, chopped
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 small green pepper, sliced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cut loaf in half lengthwise; place on a baking sheet. Spread cut sides of bread with the pizza sauce. Top with the Canadian bacon, pineapple, green pepper and cheese. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 slices.
Reviews forCanadian Bacon Pizza Loaf
"This was good but had to many toppingsm"
"What a great surprise to have such a delicious pizza with so few ingredients - and ease! Please try this one - it's a keeper! Great leftovers too - if there are any!"