Campfire Dessert Cones
Kids love to make these! Set out the ingredients so they can mix and match their own creations. —Bonnie Hawkins, Elkhorn, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 ice cream sugar cones
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- Prepare campfire or grill for medium heat. Fill cones with M&M's, marshmallows, peanuts and white chips. Fully wrap each cone with foil, sealing tightly.
- Place packets over campfire or grill; cook until heated through, 7-10 minutes. Open foil carefully.
Test Kitchen Tips