- 2 English muffins, split
- 1/2 cup crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/3 cup process cheese sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Paprika, optional
- Toast English muffins in a toaster oven. Place muffin halves on toaster oven tray. In a small bowl, combine the crab, cheese sauce, butter, mayonnaise and garlic powder. Spread over the muffin halves. Cut each into four pieces.
- Bake in toaster oven at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
8 piece: 337 calories, 17g fat (11g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 1174mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 18g protein.