Total TimePrep: 30 min. + rising Bake: 15 min.
- 1 cup warm milk (70° to 80°)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Divide into 24 portions; shape into balls. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 15 minutes. Bake at 375° for 13-16 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 122 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 196mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Mar 13, 2018
I used them for some sliders last weekend. Yum! This will be a ‘go to’ :)
Apr 5, 2015
Easy and delicious. Everyone loves these! I'm always asked to make these for all family holidays, sometimes as much as 4 batches as they go so fast. Rarely have any leftover to take home!
Jan 19, 2014
I can't say enough wonderful things about these rolls. They are simply amazing! You cannot go wrong with this recipe. I get rave reviews every time I make these. The recipe makes a lot, so I like to share with neighbors and friends.
May 27, 2013
Better tasting than any store bought roll and almost as easy as buying ready made. My family expects these every holiday and since they're super easy to make it's never a problem.
Jun 25, 2012
These rolls are incredible - so light and tender but with a nice rich flavour..... MMM! Just going to make them again.
Jan 29, 2012
Made the rolls twice in three days. Awesome! Great flavor, soft, simply delicious!
Apr 1, 2011
Forgot to give this one a 5 star rating! Always good!
Jan 26, 2011
Love these rolls! Always make them for special meals and my mother in law requested them for Christmas dinner which was a true compliment!
Dec 23, 2009
Very good and great that the dough can be made in the bread machine.
Nov 26, 2009
These rolls are amazing.I come back to them time and time again. My 5 children love them and they're easy to make
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.