- 3/4 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup plus 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 large egg white
- 1 pound lean ground chicken
- Reduced-fat blue cheese or ranch salad dressing, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, 1/3 cup hot sauce, celery and egg white. Add chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape into twenty-four 1-in. balls. Place on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Toss meatballs with remaining hot sauce. If desired, drizzle with salad dressing just before serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forBuffalo Chicken Meatballs
"I loved this recipe! They where a little dry so next time I make them I will use less bread crumbs. I servecd with ranch dressing for dipping."
"Very good, but to make them taste more like real wings I add some butter to hot sauce for coating"
"We really liked these meatballs! Seemed much healthier than wings. Easier to eat too!"
"Too many bread crumbs, very bready"
"Addictively delicious!! YUM"
"Fantastic flavor! I used Ken's Steak House Buffalo Wing Sauce. Took it to a tailgate and everyone wanted the recipe!"
"Great taste with very little work"