Brownie Cheesecake Snickers Pie
Total TimePrep: 45 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- CREAM CHEESE LAYER:
- 10 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a heavy saucepan, bring butter, sugar and water to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate until melted; cool slightly. Stir in vanilla.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until lightly beaten. Gradually add chocolate mixture; mix well. Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to egg mixture. Spread into a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Bake 20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla just until blended. Arrange candy bar pieces over brownie layer; spread cream cheese mixture over top. Bake 18-20 minutes or until top is set and edges are lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour.
- For glaze, bring cream to a simmer; remove from heat. Add chocolate and stir until smooth. Cool 15 minutes; pour over pie. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 510 calories, 30g fat (17g saturated fat), 102mg cholesterol, 246mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Apr 3, 2016
This was very good but very rich and sweet. I made several desserts for a party and put small pieces of them all on a table. It was the first dessert gone.
Mar 13, 2016
Good, but very rich. Make sure it is very cold, as the colder it gets, the better it is.
Dec 16, 2015
The combination of the crust, cream cheese and the topping binds into a delicious treat that is one of a kind
Mar 5, 2015
This was a huge hit !
Feb 5, 2015
Delicious!! This pie has all my favorite food staples brownie's and snickers. I had a great time making and serving what was left when I finished test tasting it, which was about 4 slices cut really thin, just kidding, there was some restraint on my part. I did change the topping however from the glaze to Reddi-Wip. It was a winner!!!! I do want to say that if anyone in your family is allergic to peanuts then switch the Snickers to Milky Way, same great taste!
Feb 2, 2015
Super easy to make. Sure to satisfy any chocolate lovers craving. Everyone loved this. I will definitely make again.
Jan 30, 2015
Sweet decadence; don't even consider the calorie count. Just enjoy. I had it with my breakfast coffee...Good Morning!!!!!!!!1
Jan 15, 2015
i agree with southernbear. how stupid to rate something you have not made or tasted.
Jan 12, 2015
HOW IN THE WORLD CAN YOU GIVE A REVIEW IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE IT!!!3 STARS BECAUSE YOU MIGHT MAKE IT!!??REALLY??????HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DECIDE IF WE WANT TO MAKE IT OR NOT BECAUSE PEOPLE SAY "IT LOOKS GOOD".ITS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME STOP COMING TO THIS SITE...SERIOUSLY.
Jan 11, 2015
Stands to reason, the yield is 10 or 12, depending on how big of a slice you cut.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.