Brownie Bourbon Bites
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling Bake: 10 min. + cooling
Makesabout 2 dozen
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- In a small bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in bourbon. Combine flour and cocoa; gradually add to creamed mixture, beating until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in pecans. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are set. Cool for 5 minutes before carefully removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 110 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 35mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Apr 3, 2015
These didn't last long. I wanted a light dessert to serve with lasagna, and this fit the bill. I really had to press the chopped nuts into the brownie balls, and they still lost a lot of the nuts. Overall, the flavor was very good, with the bourbon coming through very well.
Dec 20, 2011
turned out a little dry, but was tasty and not to sweet
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.