Brownie Bourbon Bites
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling Bake: 10 min. + cooling
Makesabout 2 dozen
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- In a small bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in bourbon. Combine flour and cocoa; gradually add to creamed mixture, beating until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in pecans. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° until cookies are set, 8-10 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before carefully removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 110 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 35mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 30, 2019
substitutions for the bourbon?
Apr 3, 2015
These didn't last long. I wanted a light dessert to serve with lasagna, and this fit the bill. I really had to press the chopped nuts into the brownie balls, and they still lost a lot of the nuts. Overall, the flavor was very good, with the bourbon coming through very well.
Dec 20, 2011
turned out a little dry, but was tasty and not to sweet