Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts, optional
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- In a bowl, combine sugar, flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder. Combine oil, eggs, corn syrup and vanilla; add to dry ingredients. Fold in nuts if desired. Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25-27 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Dust with confectioners' sugar while warm if desired.
1 brownie: 129 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 118mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.