Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
Makes9 brownie spiders
- 1 package (15.8 ounces) brownie mix
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups crispy chow mein noodles
- 18 candy eyeballs
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions using an 8-in. square baking pan lined with parchment paper. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Remove 1 tablespoon melted chocolate to a small bowl; reserve for attaching eyes. Add noodles to remaining chocolate; stir gently to coat. Spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet, separating noodles slightly. Freeze until set.
- Cut nine brownies with a 2-1/4-in. round cutter for spider bodies. Attach eyeballs using reserved melted chocolate. With a bamboo skewer or toothpick, poke eight holes in top of each spider for inserting legs. Insert a coated noodle into each hole. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 brownie: 367 calories, 16g fat (4g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 346mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aug 11, 2014
these r sooo cute!!! ill try them soon!!
Jul 15, 2014
These are so cute and great to make with kids. These will be great to make at Halloween time and share with neighbors too.