Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking beef into crumbles; drain. Stir in broccoli, cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper; heat through.
- Unroll 1 tube of crescent dough onto a greased baking sheet; form into a 12x8-in. rectangle, pressing perforations to seal. Spoon half the beef mixture lengthwise down center of rectangle.
- On each long side, cut 1-in.-wide strips at an angle, about 3 in. into the center. Fold 1 strip from each side over filling and pinch ends together; repeat.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make second braid. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
1 piece: 396 calories, 23g fat (6g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 644mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein.