Turkey and Broccoli Pastry Braid
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked turkey (about 5 ounces)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400°. For filling, mix first 6 ingredients.
- Unfold pastry onto a lightly floured surface; roll into a 15x10-in. rectangle. Transfer to a baking sheet. Spoon filling down center third of rectangle. On each long side, cut 8 strips about 3 in. into the center. Starting at an end, fold alternating strips over filling, pinching ends to join.
- Bake until golden brown and filling is heated through, 20-25 minutes.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 463 calories, 26g fat (7g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 435mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 5g fiber), 18g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
May 26, 2020
What a fun recipe to make. I did add sauted onions to the mixture.
May 14, 2020
This is amazing! I have made this at least a dozen times, it is so easy and looks impressive. I have received many compliments on this meal including from my picky 7 year old.