VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 medium sweet potatoes (about 8 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup fat-free coconut Greek yogurt
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place potatoes on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake until tender, 45-60 minutes.
- With a sharp knife, cut an "X" in each potato. Fluff pulp with a fork. Top with remaining ingredients. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Breakfast Sweet Potatoes in Simple & Delicious October/November 2017