Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
Makesabout 1-1/2 cups
- 1 tube (8 ounces) liver sausage
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 to 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- Combine the first seven ingredients; pat into a bowl lined with plastic wrap. Cover with the wrap and chill. Invert onto a serving platter and sprinkle with parsley. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 138 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 295mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Jan 8, 2017
I really like this spread with liverwurst spread. I would give this a 5 star rating but I have a hard time finding liverwurst where I live and it can be hard to get people to even try it.
Dec 29, 2010
I make this every year and it's very popular. I serve with garlic chips. I also cover it in 1-1/4c. chopped pitachio's, makes the dip very pretty.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.