Blueberry Pretzel Dessert
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) blueberry pie filling
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the pretzels and sugar; stir in butter. Press into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish; set aside. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spread over the crust. Top with pie filling. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until serving. Garnish with whipped topping if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 280 calories, 14g fat (10g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 247mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Sep 4, 2014
This made an excellent late August BBQ great! I used one can of pie filling and a container of fresh berries. It was LOVED by all the blueberry fans. The salty crunch was fabulous! No oven, simple ingredients, easy to assemble and can be made the night before... a perfect dish!
Sep 16, 2010
Took this to our community potluck. Everyone LOVED it. Plus it is so easy to make. Thank you for a simple but tasty dish to make!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.