Blueberry Graham Dessert
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 12 squares)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, walnuts, sugar and cinnamon. Stir in butter; set aside. In another large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in ricotta cheese and lemon juice.
- Place 1/2 cup blueberries in each of 4 dessert dishes. Top with cream cheese mixture, crumbs and remaining blueberries. Garnish with whipped cream if desired. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 430 calories, 23g fat (11g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 255mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 4g fiber), 9g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 11, 2018
Could you use yogurt as filling instead of cream cheese and ricotta?
Jul 8, 2011
You can put other berries like raspberries, blackberries, strawberries and other fruit on it too!For those who don't like blueberries, they should try strawberries or something. That looks delicious - I Love Blueberries
Jun 12, 2011
I found this recipe a few years ago and have been making it every 4th of July since! It is absolutely delicious!! I did how ever use strawberries in addition to the blueberries just to stretch the buck. I've also used with raspberries, but I perfer with only strawberries and blueberries.