Blueberry Cream Dessert
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In another bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth; stir in eggs and vanilla. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Cool on a wire rack. Spread with pie filling and whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 257 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 165mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Aug 5, 2014
This has always been my favorite dessert since I was a little girl. The only thing I do differently is to sprinkle the cinnamon on top of the topping. Makes it look pretty. Sometimes I double the cream cheese layer so I can actually taste it more.
May 11, 2014
Very good! Made it for Mothers day and everyone liked it!
Sep 14, 2013
Made this dessert and brought it to work - it was a HUGE HIT! They still ask about from time to time :) Look forward to making it again!
Nov 21, 2011
Made this last year for Thanksgiving. It's now become a family favorite!
May 29, 2010
This tastes great, but I used cherry pie filling instead. It was yummy. I think I could use just 1/4 cup sugar with the cream cheese since the pie filling is so sweet and it would be fine.
Jul 16, 2009
This is one of my husband's favorite desserts, plus always a big hit when I make for family gatherings. -Lori in WI
Sep 19, 2008
Excellent recipe, everyone loved it! I love blueberries anyway they are my favorite fruit
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.