- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In another bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth; stir in eggs and vanilla. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Cool on a wire rack. Spread with pie filling and whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving.
1 piece: 257 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 165mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.