Banana Cheesecake Dessert
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (21.4 ounces each) strawberry no-bake cheesecake mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup chocolate ice cream topping, warmed, divided
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Maraschino cherries with stems
- Set aside filling and strawberry topping packets from cheesecake mixes. Place the contents of the crust mix packets in a large bowl; stir in butter and sugar until crumbly. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- In a large bowl,Beat milk and contents of filling packets on low speed until blended. Beat on high for 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Spread over the crust. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spread contents of strawberry topping packets over cheesecake. Top with pineapple and bananas. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of chocolate topping and 1/4 cup caramel topping. Spread with whipped topping (dish will be full). Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Before serving, drizzle with remaining chocolate and caramel toppings. Top with pecans and cherries.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 331 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 363mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Nov 23, 2018
Made this for Thanksgiving yesterday (as I don't trust my baking skills) it came out the bomb.com my parents loved it.
Nov 17, 2014
everyone loves this cake
Jul 27, 2013
OMG! When I first tasted this I thought it was too sweet. Maybe no added sugar in the crust next time. But, this is a fabulous dessert. My daughter devoured this and requested me to make it again even before we finished the first one. It lasted a few days covered in the refrigerator too.
Jun 10, 2013
All I could hear were wow's coming from our guests when this dessert was brought out. They said the same thing after they had taken their first bites. This was definitely a winner and a recipe that I will continue to make from now on. The only bad thing about it is that now I will be expected to make this every Memorial Day cookout.
Apr 16, 2013
This is a wonderful recipe. I made this a while back and they were fighting over the leftovers because it was so delicious.
May 28, 2012
This is an incredibly delicious recipe! It was a huge hit at our family cook-out. I did vary the recipe slightly by only using 1 banana and not putting the chocolate or caramel topping on top of the whipped cream. I simply put a cherry on top of each slice. It was an excellent balance of flavors!
Feb 15, 2012
Apr 22, 2011
My family loves this. My husband asked me where I get my recipes from. That is impressive.
Nov 15, 2010
This recipe was a hit at at holiday party I attended, everyone absolutely raved over it! The only recommendations I have would be to add 1 tsp of lemon juice to the cheesecake mix so that it sets better. Also, I decided to use only one packet of the strawberry topping, since its flavor was so overpowering compared to the other ingredients added.
May 31, 2010
When I make it again I'd use less butter in the crust and the larger can of pineapple, very well drained. I sliced the bananas quite thin and found that two covered it all. Delicious - a bit hit at the potluck!