Banana Cheesecake Dessert
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (21.4 ounces each) strawberry no-bake cheesecake mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup chocolate ice cream topping, warmed, divided
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Maraschino cherries with stems
- Set aside filling and strawberry topping packets from cheesecake mixes. Place the contents of the crust mix packets in a large bowl; stir in butter and sugar until crumbly. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- In a large bowl,Beat milk and contents of filling packets on low speed until blended. Beat on high for 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Spread over the crust. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spread contents of strawberry topping packets over cheesecake. Top with pineapple and bananas. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of chocolate topping and 1/4 cup caramel topping. Spread with whipped topping (dish will be full). Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Before serving, drizzle with remaining chocolate and caramel toppings. Top with pecans and cherries.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 331 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 363mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 23, 2018
Made this for Thanksgiving yesterday (as I don't trust my baking skills) it came out the bomb.com my parents loved it.
Nov 17, 2014
everyone loves this cake
Jul 27, 2013
OMG! When I first tasted this I thought it was too sweet. Maybe no added sugar in the crust next time. But, this is a fabulous dessert. My daughter devoured this and requested me to make it again even before we finished the first one. It lasted a few days covered in the refrigerator too.
Jun 10, 2013
All I could hear were wow's coming from our guests when this dessert was brought out. They said the same thing after they had taken their first bites. This was definitely a winner and a recipe that I will continue to make from now on. The only bad thing about it is that now I will be expected to make this every Memorial Day cookout.
Apr 16, 2013
This is a wonderful recipe. I made this a while back and they were fighting over the leftovers because it was so delicious.
May 28, 2012
This is an incredibly delicious recipe! It was a huge hit at our family cook-out. I did vary the recipe slightly by only using 1 banana and not putting the chocolate or caramel topping on top of the whipped cream. I simply put a cherry on top of each slice. It was an excellent balance of flavors!
Feb 15, 2012
Apr 22, 2011
My family loves this. My husband asked me where I get my recipes from. That is impressive.
Nov 15, 2010
This recipe was a hit at at holiday party I attended, everyone absolutely raved over it! The only recommendations I have would be to add 1 tsp of lemon juice to the cheesecake mix so that it sets better. Also, I decided to use only one packet of the strawberry topping, since its flavor was so overpowering compared to the other ingredients added.
May 31, 2010
When I make it again I'd use less butter in the crust and the larger can of pineapple, very well drained. I sliced the bananas quite thin and found that two covered it all. Delicious - a bit hit at the potluck!