Balsamic Asiago Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 plum tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella and Asiago cheese with roasted garlic
- In a small serving bowl, combine the salad greens, tomato and yellow pepper. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 72 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 169mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Mar 2, 2011
Loved this salad. I made it with the pizza on the same page. I ended up using Italian Blend shredded cheese since I could not find the cheese blend called for in the recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.