Baked Sweet Potato Chips
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes5 dozen chips
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (about 7 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Dash white pepper
- Cut potatoes into 1/8-in. slices; spray both sides of slices with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine seasonings. Add the potatoes; toss gently to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer in two 15x10x1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and tender, turning several times
Nutrition Facts15 each: 0g sugar total. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.
Jun 30, 2015
I've discovered that I can get my son to eat a lot of different veggies if I can make chips out of them! I love that they are baked and the seasoning mix is just right.
Jun 9, 2014
Loved these! Did not have any rosemary so I just omitted that. The kids LOVED them!
Mar 4, 2012
Made these chips tonight and really liked the taste! My husband wasn't sure he would like all the seasonings on them, but seemed to enjoy eating his fair share of them!
Aug 27, 2011
I gave this recipe a good rating, because I enjoyed the flavor. However, I won't make them again because my mandolin isn't sturdy enough slice the hard sweet potatoes, and you need to have uniform slices for this recipe to be successful.
Mar 22, 2010
My 11 year old son, who eats NO vegetables, liked these! The rest of us really enjoyed them too.