Baked Barbecue Ribs
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour 25 min.
- 2 pounds pork baby back ribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place the ribs in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Rub with garlic powder. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain ribs; pour half of the sauce over ribs. Bake, uncovered, 40-50 minutes longer or until meat is tender, basting several times with remaining sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 890 calories, 62g fat (23g saturated fat), 245mg cholesterol, 1975mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 52g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 30, 2011
This was my first time making ribs at home but it was so easy - and so delicious! Next time I might teak the sauce a bit (less sweet and more tangy) but that's just a personal preference. My husband loved them! Thanks!
Jan 12, 2010
THis was really good.