- 2 pounds red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) quartered artichoke hearts (in water), drained
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup cubed brick or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red wine or cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, artichokes, onion and cheeses. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine oil, vinegar, garlic, rosemary, dill, salt and pepper; shake well. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews forArtichoke Potato Salad
"I love the idea of adding artichoke hearts to potato salad,good idea!I don't use cheese so would change the recipe for me but it sounds wonderful."