- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon banana extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, beat the egg, bananas, oil and extracts. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in zucchini and walnuts.
- Transfer to three 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans coated with cooking spray. Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 3 mini loaves (6 slices each).
Reviews for Zucchini Banana Bread
Sort By :
"These were quickly eaten! I did not measure my bananas or zucchini, ended up with 4 perfect little loaves of bread. Baked according to directions. As a Taste of Home volunteer food editor I enjoy making classic recipes that combine ingredients I have on-hand. Highly recommend!"
"Made it in one large loaf pan as well. Awesome bread and so very moist."
"Quick, easy and tasty. My family enjoyed this moist and delicious bread very much. I also made it into 12 muffins. They are great for breakfast or snack. Thanks for sharing."
"This is SO delicious. My husband doesn't like banana bread, and he loved this!! So moist and bursting with flavor. I didn't have banana extract, so I added another very ripe banana. Excellent!!!"
"Excellent! Made it a few weeks ago and froze it, pulled it out this AM and the family tore it up. Extremely moist!"