- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon banana extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, beat the egg, bananas, oil and extracts. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in zucchini and walnuts.
- Transfer to three 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans coated with cooking spray. Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 3 mini loaves (6 slices each).
Reviews for Zucchini Banana Bread
Sort By :
This is SO delicious. My husband doesn't like banana bread, and he loved this!! So moist and bursting with flavor. I didn't have banana extract, so I added another very ripe banana. Excellent!!!
Excellent! Made it a few weeks ago and froze it, pulled it out this AM and the family tore it up. Extremely moist!
Find this wonderful bread to be **friendly** to a person with Diabetes, myself. Making today, in fact, making *extra* to share!
Made this Zucchini Banana Bread and the next day I had to make it again because my family loved it.
I loved it. Wouldn't change a thing!