Zippy Tomato-Topped Snapper Recipe
Seafood fans will be more than satisfied by Mary Anne Zimmerman's pleasantly zesty entree for two. “Serve the fish fillets with a salad and baked potato, and it's a balanced meal in itself,” she notes from Silver Springs, Florida.
- 1 red snapper fillet (3/4 pound), cut in half
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- Sprinkle both sides of red snapper with lemon-pepper and salt. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- Combine the tomatoes, onion, celery, parsley and celery seed; spoon over snapper.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Zippy Tomato-Topped Snapper in Country Woman March/April 2007, p32
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Zippy Tomato-Topped Snapper(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >