- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 pounds process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Tortilla chips
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the cheese, tomatoes, chilies, chili powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Serve warm with chips. Yield: 8 cups.
Originally published as Zesty Nacho Dip in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p50
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Zesty Nacho Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2011
"This dip was good, but I wouldn't call it great. Using salsa instead of stewed tomatoes would have given more acidity to cut the sweetness of the processed cheese."