- 96 Ritz crackers
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 pounds milk chocolate candy coating, melted
- Holiday sprinkles, optional
- Spread half of the crackers with peanut butter. Spread remaining crackers with marshmallow creme; place creme side down over peanut butter crackers, forming a sandwich.
- Dip sandwiches in melted candy coating, allowing excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined pans; refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set. If desired, drizzle with additional candy coating and decorate with sprinkles. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Yummy Cracker Snacks
"How can it be bad with peanut butter and marshmallow in them? I used crunchy Honey Nut peanut butter and Wiltons milk chocolate melts although I can see the value of red and green melts for holidays. Great kids project!"
"The chocolate candy coating is sold bulk as real milk chocolate coating. It can usually be found where the chocolate chips are. If you don't have access to coating chocolate, you can melt regular milk chocolate chips and dip in that. These sound like the right amount of sweetness and saltiness mixed together. Gonna have fun making these!!"
"easy FOR KIDS TO DO"
"Where do you find chocolate candy coating?Sounds good will try if I can get the candy coating."
"My family loved these treats! I also made some with white chocolate too. They were such a big hit I've made several batches just this year :)"
"My family expect these every Christmas, but without the marshmallow creme. In fact I made 156 of these today. The freeze very well."
"I've been making these for 3 years now. When I first found this recipe I must of missed the marshmallow creme, so I've been making them without (and will continue to do so). I've used both white and dark chocolate. The first time I made this was for a family gathering. I covered some completely with chocolate and some just half. Most people liked them with just half the chocolate. I like to store and eat these right out of the fridge...YUM! I put the peanut butter into a ziplock back and pipe it onto the cracker. Much faster and less mess!"
"I've made these twice. I used Ritz crackers and Nutella instead of PB since my grandson loves Nutella...so yummy!"
"Oh my! These are so yummy! I wasn't sure if I'd like them so only made 6 at first, but once I tasted one, I made another big batch - my family loved them too! The only thing I changed is I used Ritz crackers."