White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 cup white baking chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour and baking soda; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in nuts and baking chips.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on pans 1 minute. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies(12)
Sort By :
Another blast from the past. I am not one to bake, but on a rainy day in Tampa, I decided to go for it.. and these cookies are SO easy, so good that as a volunteer field editor I would recommend them and will definitely make them again.. but I won't wait until it rains to do so!!
not sure what happened here. I used shortening instead of butter and these cookies were a big flop. . not only did they stick to pan but they were very thin. didn't make the yielded amount either. I think it should have called for more flour is my guess. disappointed because the ingredients are expensive.
I got 28 cookies out of this with a 1" cookie scoop. Cookies were very good. I didn't have white chocolate baking chips so I made my own out of a Ghirardelli white chocolate baking bar, same thing I guess.
Very simple and very tasty. I used a cookie scoop and it only made 2 dozen but simple enough to double. My son loved them!
This is excellent. cookies I made. I used a 1" ice cream scoop and made 30 cookies not 54.
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Chip Cookies >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Macadamia Recipes >
- Nut Cookies >
- Nut Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >