- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 cup white baking chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour and baking soda; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in nuts and baking chips.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on pans 1 minute. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
Sort By :
Stop looking! This is the best White Chocolate Macadamia Cookie you will find! As a volunteer field editor I have tried many cookie recipes. This is a keeper. My recommendation is to double the recipe and make the cookies a little larger. Also, be certain to only use slightly softened butter. As with all my cookies, I made the dough then let it chill in the fridge for an hour. This will guarantee super soft cookies that are loaded with nuts and chips!
Another blast from the past. I am not one to bake, but on a rainy day in Tampa, I decided to go for it.. and these cookies are SO easy, so good that as a volunteer field editor I would recommend them and will definitely make them again.. but I won't wait until it rains to do so!!
not sure what happened here. I used shortening instead of butter and these cookies were a big flop. . not only did they stick to pan but they were very thin. didn't make the yielded amount either. I think it should have called for more flour is my guess. disappointed because the ingredients are expensive.
I got 28 cookies out of this with a 1" cookie scoop. Cookies were very good. I didn't have white chocolate baking chips so I made my own out of a Ghirardelli white chocolate baking bar, same thing I guess.
Very simple and very tasty. I used a cookie scoop and it only made 2 dozen but simple enough to double. My son loved them!