- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate and butter at 70% power; stir until smooth. Cool.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar until lemon-colored. Beat in melted chocolate mixture and vanilla. Combine flour and salt; beat into egg mixture. Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; set aside.
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and white chocolate. Beat in the egg, sugar, sour cream and vanilla just until combined. Carefully spread over bottom layer. Cut through filling with a knife to swirl.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Just before serving, fold whipped topping into white chocolate. Fold in strawberries; spread over dessert. Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for White Chocolate Berry Dessert
Sort By :
This is always as delicious as it looks and I'm always asked for the recipe.
I made this for our Mother's Day luncheon & it was well received. I baked the bottom layer for 40 minutes & it was a little over-cooked. Will cut back on the baking time when I make it again.
AMAZING!!! This is one of my VERY FAVORITES!! I won a strawberry recipe contest @ work with this recipe. Extra strawberries are a plus.
My family loves this recipe, and I won 1st place at a casual work pot luck with this dessert.
We made this for Easter Sunday dessert and it was a disappointment to say the least. The bottom was so dense it was almost unedible. Maybe I did something wrong, but it was not something would serve again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- New Year's Desserts >
- New Year's Recipes >