Chocolate Delight Dessert
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + freezing
- 1 cup crushed saltines
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/2 quarts cookies and cream ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), crushed
- In a small bowl, combine saltines and graham cracker crumbs; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes 2 minutes. Fold in ice cream. Spread over crust. Top with whipped topping; sprinkle with crushed candy bars. Freeze, covered, until firm. Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 439 calories, 22g fat (14g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 477mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Apr 9, 2015
'Way .too much cake -- or not enough pudding. But delicious nonetheless. Next time, I will use MUCH less cake and perhaps a large pkg of pudding. I also added drizzles of chocolate syrup over the top -- caramel syrup might also be good
Apr 6, 2015
My husband said "Don't make that again". It's maybe a kid or Ladies meeting desert... it was alright... I thought it would be to die for... but not in my book. Oh it'll get ate... but not the WOW I was hoping for. Sorry.
Apr 4, 2015
Just make it with real whipped cream (that's what I did) if you're concerned about "whipped topping"---great recipe, thanks!!!!
Jan 25, 2014
Everyone loved this in our house and didn't last long to say the least.
May 25, 2013
I made this dessert for a party and all my friends loved it! It is easy to make and delicious.