- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Tortilla or corn chips
- In a large skillet, saute green pepper and onion in oil until tender. Add the chili powder, salt, pepper and cumin; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the soup, tomatoes and jalapeno. Stir in the chicken, 1 cup cheese blend and green pepper mixture. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with green onion and remaining cheese blend.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve with chips. Yield: 8 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Warm Chicken Fiesta Dip
Sort By :
"Fantastic game day recipe to feed a crowd! It had a great mild heat which appealed to both the people who didn't like spice and those who don't mind heat."
"WHAT KIND OF GREEN PEPPERS??"
"This was so good! Will definitely make it again."
"oh so goooood !! great snack for watching the Packer games and i also put some on flour burrito shells and toasted them for quick meals and snacks . Love this !"
"My family went crazy over this. I had to make it 2 nights in a row. It's a winner all the way. So tasty and flavorful. I used jalapeno peppers from a jar, I didn't have a fresh one to use. Thank you so much for a dynamite recipe. I will continue to make this a lot.....Yum, I'm already hungry for it."