- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Tortilla or corn chips
- In a large skillet, saute green pepper and onion in oil until tender. Add the chili powder, salt, pepper and cumin; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the soup, tomatoes and jalapeno. Stir in the chicken, 1 cup cheese blend and green pepper mixture. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with green onion and remaining cheese blend.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve with chips. Yield: 8 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Warm Chicken Fiesta Dip
Sort By :
"WHAT KIND OF GREEN PEPPERS??"
"This was so good! Will definitely make it again."
"oh so goooood !! great snack for watching the Packer games and i also put some on flour burrito shells and toasted them for quick meals and snacks . Love this !"
"My family went crazy over this. I had to make it 2 nights in a row. It's a winner all the way. So tasty and flavorful. I used jalapeno peppers from a jar, I didn't have a fresh one to use. Thank you so much for a dynamite recipe. I will continue to make this a lot.....Yum, I'm already hungry for it."
"This recipe Has always been a big hit when I make it. Everyone falls in love with it."