Walnut Zucchini Muffins Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in the zucchini, walnuts and raisins.
- Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Walnut Zucchini Muffins
Sort By :
These tasted wonderful. I didn't have milk or whole wheat flour so I used regular flour and vanilla soy milk. I also added a little nutmeg as mentioned in one of the comments. I love the Taste of Home recipes and the helpful comments people make. Thank you.
Moist and delicious! Made 6 large muffins and baked 10-15 minutes longer. Substituted blueberries for raisins.
Anything to use up Zucchini that "appears" at my door!! These just happen to be great!!
These were lovely. I switched up currants for raisins and added 1/4 tsp nutmeg & 1 tsp vanilla.
Sukie (vonoepen)... you can use all white flour. It is not necessary to use whole wheat.