- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup each chopped green peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and carrots
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Unroll both tubes of crescent dough; press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Seal perforations.
- Bake at 375° for 7-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and ranch dressing mix. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with vegetables and cheese. Chill for 1-2 hours. Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Veggie Pizza Squares(1)
Sort By :
This is the version of veggie pizza that I like best--cream cheese and sour cream plus ranch dressing mix for the "sauce" layer. This works best if the veggies are done in a fairly small chop and I pat down the veggies into the cream cheese layer, so that cutting and eating are easier. I also go fairly light on the finely shredded cheese so that the ranch layer and the veggies are the dominant flavors. I like to use carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, and a smaller amount of radish. This makes for a pretty pizza, and even more picky eaters tend to like those veggies.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Mushroom Appetizers >