Tuscan Pork Roast Recipe
- 5 to 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 to 4 pounds)
- In a food processor, combine the garlic, rosemary, oil and salt; cover and process until mixture becomes a paste. Rub over the roast; cover and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Place roast fat side up on a greased baking rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 10 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Tuscan Pork Roast
Sort By :
"Delicious I was also surprised that such a simple recipe could have so much return on flavour. I will definitely be making this over and over again. Company worthy."
"I have been making this delicious roast for more than 30 years. When I first saw the recipe, I thought it might taste like the wonderful pork sandwiches we used to buy when we lived in Rome, Italy - and it does."
"This was really flavorful. I was surprised since it was just a rub. This was super easy to make."
"Just put the rub on the roast seems very garlicky hoping it will be ok"
"Sounds amazing I am making it Thursday for my family. Question says to rub the mixture and then place it fat side up? I assume I must have to rub it around the entire piece of meat not just on the top??"