- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil), chopped
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, rosemary, salt and pepper. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium heat until browned.
- Stir in broth and tomatoes, scraping any brown bits from bottom of pan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Add beans; heat through.
1 cup: 216 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 517mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 4g fiber), 28g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch.