Tuscan Chicken and Beans
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil), chopped
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, rosemary, salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium heat until browned.
- Stir in broth and tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Add beans; heat through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 216 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 517mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 4g fiber), 28g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aug 22, 2017
Healthy, easy, weeknight meal!
Aug 19, 2014
This was suprizingly good. I used cut up thiegh meat because it is what I had on hand Served it up with some hot bread and cut up cantalope. Will make again soon.
Jan 30, 2013
Very quick & easy. We used Great Northern beans because our store was out of cannellini beans, also added 1 clove of garlic. Turned out great (none left for leftovers)
Oct 16, 2012
So much flavor with only a few ingredients! Quick, easy and served with a herb salad mix!