Turkey Tetrazzini Recipe
- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (2 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Additional shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a large bowl; add the next 10 ingredients.
- Spoon into a greased 2-1/2-qt. casserole; sprinkle with cheese if desired. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Tetrazzini
Sort By :
This was very tasty, we enjoyed it very much. I used 2 cans of soup.
This recipe was good but a little dry. 375 maybe to high. Good will try 2 cans of cream of mushroom next time. Will use this again. Smelled really good.
We love this recipe. Used it for years. I put 2 cans cream of mushroom in it and little more milk for the right consistency. Never dry. Now my mom and dad want me making it for them also.
I added fresh mushrooms instead of out of a jar, had no pimentos so I used a sweet red pepper instead of the green pepper to get the color. I used reduced fat cheese (2% cheese) My family really liked it. It tastes creamy and comforting without all the calories and fat. Serve it with a fresh green salad or something with a little crunch. I am definitely making it again. I like good recipes like this that are quick, easy, comforting and still not too high in fat and calories.
Jeez u complain about cream of mushroom?? U always can exchange it to something else like cream of chicken soup??? Look everyone thought that it was good so please dont be mean!
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Spaghetti Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dinner Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >