- 1 package (20 ounces) turkey Italian sausage links
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tubes (13.8 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- In a large skillet, cook sausage in oil over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink. Cut into 1/4-in. slices.
- Press pizza dough into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan, building up edges slightly; seal seam. Prick dough thoroughly with a fork. Bake at 400° for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Spread with pizza sauce; top with sausage, onion, artichokes and tomatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Turkey Pizza
Sort By :
Delicious! A big hit with my family. Worth making again.