“After much experimenting with various versions, it all boiled down to this one super-delicious recipe—my family can’t get enough of it, " exclaims Al Robbins from Chandler, Arizona.
- 1-1/4 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 5 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 can (5 ounces) albacore white tuna in water
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Add cheese and milk; cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted. Stir in the vegetables, tuna and dill; heat through. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Tuna Veggie Macaroni in Simple & Delicious March/April 2008, p29
Reviews for Tuna Veggie Macaroni
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review