- 1-1/4 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 5 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 can (5 ounces) albacore white tuna in water
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Add cheese and milk; cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted. Stir in the vegetables, tuna and dill; heat through. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Tuna Veggie Macaroni
Sort By :
It was okay, a little bland.
Something about the cheese and tuna together was unappealing. I won't make this again though my boyfriend liked it.
If done with mayo instead of cheese it can be shilled and used as Pasta Salad.
Could this be chilled and used as a Pasta Salad?
Jackie, Grams Nixon
I think she is referring to peas which would be a yummy addition.