Vegan Macaroni Salad
All the classic flavors come through in this vegan macaroni salad, from the pickle relish to the ground mustard. The only thing you'll be missing is leftovers! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Dash paprika
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Cool completely.
- For dressing, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pickle relish, sugar substitute, mustard, salt and pepper. In a large bowl, combine the macaroni, celery, carrot and onion. Add dressing and toss gently to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with paprika.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 93 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 114mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Macaroni Salad in Fast Track 2019