Tuna Patties Recipe
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted, divided
- 3/4 cup milk, divided
- 2 cups stuffing mix
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, a third of the soup and 1/4 cup milk. Stir in stuffing mix and tuna. Shape into eight patties.
- In a large skillet, brown patties in butter for 3-4 minutes on each side or until heated through. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat remaining soup and milk. Serve with patties. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tuna Patties(6)
Sort By :
This recipe was great! My kids loved it! My 5 year old daughter even asked to take leftover tuna patties in her lunchbox for school!
Yummy! I will definitely make this again. It was fast and easy to make and there was no fishy canned food taste at all. The cream of mushroom soup pairs nicely with the tuna. I am going to try this recipe next time with some garlic, worcestshire sauce and frozen peas. Lots of potential for variations with this recipe.
My husband is a very picky eater, and really dislikes meals made from food in cans... However, I made this recipe and he loved it and it made my night easy. Easy recipe to make and I can't wait to cook it again.
I wasn't blown away, but I am going to tweek the recipe and see if I can jazz it up a bit. I used cream of mushroom with roasted garlic and an herb stuffing. I think I'll add minced onion and some mayo and ketchup or chili sauce in the next go around...not giving up! This has serious potential...and my two year old ate it all!
It didn't taste too "fishy" so the kids loved it. There was enough sause left over that I put it over rice to serve along with it.