- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 6 ice cubes
- In a blender, place the first six ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Add ice cubes; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews forTropical Pineapple Smoothies
"Yummy and refreshing! Thank you for sharing."
"would indeed make it again. For the sugar I substituted sweet and Low packets. It turned out great. Thank you."
"To marian08: If a recipe doesn't indicate draining the liquid ~ as is the case with the crushed pineapple here ~ then I think you should use the whole can, juice and all. Hope this helps!"
"I omitted the sugar and extracts and used coconut milk. Very good for a hot summer day."
"Yummy! I approximated the measurements and made one serving. I personally don't think the recipe needs the sugar (or sweetener) I am a sugar lover and found it very sweet. Next time I will try it without and see how it turns out."
"this is so good, I love it"
"I used Splenda instead of sugar and it came out just as nice and since mom and I are both diabetic, we really loved this."
"I love this smoothie!"