Around our house, we often make these yummy shakes. To make the shakes healthier, we substitute fat-free milk and ice cubes for the ice cream. They are fast and nutritious! —Polly Coumos, Mogadore, Ohio
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 6 ice cubes
- In a blender, place the first six ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Add ice cubes; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Tropical Pineapple Smoothies in Light & Tasty June/July 2002, p13
Reviews for Tropical Pineapple Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review