- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 6 ice cubes
- In a blender, place the first six ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Add ice cubes; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Tropical Pineapple Smoothies
Sort By :
would indeed make it again. For the sugar I substituted sweet and Low packets. It turned out great. Thank you.
To mknuth thanks for answering my question. I thought that might be the case but didn't want to make it too thin with the other 1/2 cup of juice. thanks again.
To marian08: If a recipe doesn't indicate draining the liquid ~ as is the case with the crushed pineapple here ~ then I think you should use the whole can, juice and all. Hope this helps!
I omitted the sugar and extracts and used coconut milk. Very good for a hot summer day.
one question. Since the recipe adds 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice, do you still add the juice that is in the 8 oz. can of crushed pineapple. It sounds delicious and can't wait to try it. I love pineapple. please answer ASAP so I can try this smoothie.