- 4-1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 packages (1 ounce each) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) ladyfingers, split and cubed
- 2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons miniature chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking cocoa
- Dissolve coffee in boiling water; cool to room temperature. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. In another large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually fold in pudding.
- Place ladyfinger cubes in a bowl; add coffee and toss to coat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Divide half of the ladyfinger cubes among six parfait glasses or serving dishes. Top with half of the pudding mixture, 1 cup whipped topping and 1 tablespoon chocolate chips. Repeat layers.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Just before serving, dust with cocoa. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Tiramisu Parfaits
"Too easy! I love it! I did not find lady fingers, so I substituted pound cake. I also listened to previous reviewers, and used brewed coffee instead of instant. I used 2 cups of strong coffee! :) Thank you for sharing!"
"Very yummy - thanks for sharing!"
"made these for my moms bday and they look so delicious! look here: http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz3o88RIvu1qdeu7zo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1328834412&Signature=r92kDJQ%2FLhm5s%2BIXryoZ10KvvIw%3D"
"This is outstanding, but I did make a few modifications: I used homemade whipped cream, fresh brewed coffee instead of from instant, and Angel food cake instead of ladyfingers (because I couldn't find them at my local grocery stores). I actually prefer this to real tiramisu - plus no raw eggs!"
"This was great - I would definitely make it again."
"I had a hard time finding ladyfingers, but when I did the, dessert was AWESOME!!"
"This was delicious! I actually soaked the ladyfingers in Kahlua instead of coffee and it turned out great. I also layered into an 8x8 inch dish instead of the parfait glasses. Very easy - would be great for a potluck too!"
"We loved this recipe, my 8 year old thought it was the best. I think it could have had a little more coffee flavoring, after sitting over night the coffee flavor wasn't as strong. Next time I think I'll try some coffee liquer."
"i forgot to give it yummy star power"