Thai Chicken Pasta Recipe
- 3 ounces uncooked whole wheat linguine
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe dish, combine the salsa, peanut butter, orange juice, honey and soy sauce. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute; stir. Add the chicken; heat through.
- Drain linguine. Serve with chicken mixture. Garnish with peanuts and cilantro. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Thai Chicken Pasta(32)
Sort By :
I just tried this. Like other reviewers I doubled everything except the peanut butter and honey. I loved it and will definitely make again. My husband would like it more spicey so I will use a hotter salsa next time.
I have made this dish over and over, it is by far my favorite recipe. Quick and easy and SO yummy. I do what another review suggested and doubled the quantities except for the peanut butter and honey, also i use crunchy peanut butter since i never have chopped peanuts on hand. Enjoy!
Just making this again for supper tonight. Been looking forward to the next time I could make it! It's SO GOOD. Sorry for the previous reviewer that didnt like it - but everyone's tastes are different, that's what makes different recipes interesting! I always cook the sauce on the stovetop, just because I prefer to do it that way. Probably eliminates the smelly microwave situation too.
this was just awful. the sauce was disgusting. the peanut butter and salsa didn't combine at all, not to mention cooking salsa in the microwaves makes your house smell like burnt rotten tomatoes for days to come. do not make this recipe - a waste of time, money, and food!
This was my first time making any Thai food. My husband LOVES it in restaurants so I had a lot to live up to! He raved the whole time he was eating about how much he loved it! I made extra pasta and tripled the sauce recipe and accidentally used too much salsa but would do it like that again. I'm not a huge fan of cilantro either but that gave it a lot more flavor and I enjoyed it in this dish very much!! This recipe is way easy too so it will be made in this home many more times!!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Thai Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Chicken >