This gorgeous Bangkok-style pasta has been a faithful standby for many years and always gets loads of praise. For a potluck, we increase it and do it ahead. —Susan Ten Pas, Myrtle Creek, Oregon
Recommended: 99 of Our Favorite Chicken Dinner Ideas
- 6 ounces uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh sugar snap peas, trimmed and cut diagonally into thin strips
- 2 cups julienned carrots (about 8 ounces)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 1 medium cucumber, halved lengthwise, seeded and sliced diagonally
- Chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add snap peas and carrots; stir-fry 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add chicken, peanut sauce and spaghetti; heat through, tossing to combine.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Top with cucumber and, if desired, cilantro. Yield: 6 servings
Originally published as Thai Chicken Pasta Skillet in Simple & Delicious June/July 2016
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Thai Chicken Pasta Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review