- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French-fried onions, crushed
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Place the onions in another shallow bowl. Dip the chicken in butter mixture, then coat with onions.
- Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Tasty Onion Chicken
"Very easy & quick, really tasty. I used Dijon for the mustard & used a large can of French fried onions for extra coating. Will make it again."
"This is one of our favorite chicken dinners. It is so easy to prepare and so tasty. Hubby loves it. We have it frequently. I highly recommend this recipe as a Volunteer Field Editor for Taste of Home."
"My family loves this and so do guestsquick easy and turns out perfect everytime!even fussy toddlers love this dish"
"Amazing. I use chicken breast so I have to flatten the meat or cook it longer than the suggested time to make sure it is done. This tastes incredible!"
"I made this with chicken thighs because that's what I had on hand. My family loved it and asked me to make it again soon."